After a great evening at the Cold War Kids Astoria and sleeping in I've spent the rest of the morning browsing the net. The day is cool, gray and raining and judging from the list of things I've been perusing this morning I've got home on my mind...
www.songsforeatinganddrinking.com
Brain child of Chase Jarvis and Michael Hebb, combining food, drink and some good songs. The site has a lot of pics and video documenting the sessions.
www.roqlarue.com
Seattle staple as far as galleries goes.
http://jandacka.com/home.html
friend/ painter/photographer/connoisseur of fine scotch
Guy Fawkes
For those of you who thought Guy Fawkes was just a Wachowski brothers character think again. In the UK GF day is kinda like the forth of July meets a college football bonfire.
http://28millimetres.com/women/
Artist JR's website. One of the projects is currently showing in London but if you can't make it the website's worth a look.
Saturday, 8 November 2008
Remember, Remember the 5th of November
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment