Another look at how I started my day sifting through the net.
Temporary School is a place for discussion, workshops, lectures,and over all sharing of knowledge. It also happens to be on the move continually searching out vacant spaces to set up shop in London.
20 x 200 You've got the link so get out there and support an artist.
The Duchess & The Duke album She's the Duchess, He's the Duke is currently the best album I've bought in 2009. The Resevoir, Stangers & Out of Time are good cuts to start with if your a skeptic but seriously it's $10 on iTunes just pull the trigger.
www.badgerbadgerbadger.com....Thank you Zog for opening my eyes to the badgers.
I really like the new Damien Jurado album. I've also recently become addicted to Deadwood which keeps with the theme of the Caskets video quite well.
Damien Jurado, "Caskets" from Matt Daniels on Vimeo.
Sunday, 11 January 2009
Exigent Links of No Great Importance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment