Monday, 22 March 2010

The Black Angels Revisited



Several Months back I got contacted by The Black Angels about using some photos I took back in 2008 at the Barfly show in London. It looks like they just got the website up and running and it looks pretty slick.

Thinking back on this show during the opening act my brother was using his ginormous reach to get some pics and about got tossed for not having a press pass. Luckily I hid the camera while he got questioned. They let him back up front and I got some great shots while hiding in front of him where the bouncers couldn't see me. Rules were meant to be broken especially stupid ones. Feel free to debate this amongst yourselves in the meantime I'll be out shooting!

You can see my pics at this link The Black Angels. The way they set the site up you'll have to back up into the main page to see them all but this puts you smack in the middle. My orginal The Black Angels Blog Post from Dec 2008

No comments: